Hi Guys! Go to the country of your choice over there on the left side <—
- Add your name at the top. Once six or so folks are on a page, look for a different country.
- After you've added your name, go ahead and add some content. Go surf the web and find interesting links that are relevant to your country, add them here. Experiment with pictures, maybe sound files? I don't really know all that is possible. But you guys are smart, go learn!
- I've put some things on an experimental site, and given some instructions on how I did it. click on 'example menu' above, and go to 'example item 1'. If you find out a cool trick, feel free to add advice to that page!
There are some things you might like to know about the site:
- Your Wikidot site has two menus, one at the side called 'nav:side', and one at the top called 'nav:top'. These are Wikidot pages, and you can edit them like any page.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
- If you want to learn more, make sure you visit the Documentation section at www.wikidot.com
Some of the advanced Wikidot features:
- You can run your Wikidot site on its own web domain name.
- You can use Google Analytics to measure traffic going to your site.
- Soon, we'll be offering you advertising options to create revenue from your sites.
If you want to discuss Wikidot, there's an active community of Wikidot enthusiasts where you can share tips and ideas.